480GB 1.8" SATA III Internal SSD
Whether you’re wanting to breathe new use life into a hard drive-based notebook, replace an ultrabook’s failed drive, or expand the storage capacity of a server, the VisionTek Go Drive 1.8” SSD offers flexible and reliable high-performance storage options.
The Ultimate Hard Drive Replacement
Lighter weight, increased battery life, less heat, and an incredible boost in system responsive are among the many benefits you’ll experience after you upgrade your aged notebook with the Go Drive 1.8” SSD .
The Latest SATA Speeds for the micro SATA Interface
Designed for the micro SATA interface found in ultra-mobile/ultra-thin devices, the Go Drive 1.8” SSD supports the SATA 6Gb/s standard so you can get blown away by up to nearly 600MB/s data transfer rates. From booting up to running the most demanding applications, it’s like adding a supercharger to your PC or Mac®!
The Go Drive 1.8” SSD is perfect for:
- Server deployment: Can fit 24 1.8” SSDs in a 1U chassis (such as the Dell PowerEdge R630) that normally holds just 10 2.5” SSDs.
- Small form-factor requirements: millions of ultrabooks , sub-notebooks, and netbooks utilize the 1.8” drive form factor.
- Convertible tablets: The Go Drive 1.8” SSD is certified for proper form, fit, and function with the Dell XT Latitude and other tablet PCs.
DuraClass™ Technologies for world-class SSD reliability, performance, and power efficiency.
- DuraWrite™ extends the drive endurance by 20x or more compared to standard SSD controllers.
- Advanced Wear Leveling & Monitoring distributes data evenly across the entire drive.
- Advanced Read/Disturb Management safeguards against data corruption by spreading read/write cycles across the flash components.
- Intelligent garbage collection "recycling" maintains optimal write speeds by clearing blocks of unneeded data during off-peak usage times.
- RAISE™ (Redundant Array of Independent Silicon Elements) protects the data on your drive from flash block failures without typical RAID inefficiencies.
- Superior error correction (ECC) protection for longest data retention and drive life.
US Made & Supported: Designed and built in the US with the highest quality components and backed by free lifetime US-based Tek support.
TAA Compliant: Assures government contractors and government buyers this product is assembled in the U.S.A and is in compliance with the Trade Agreements Act.
Sustained Peak Data Rates: Up to 540MB/s (read) / 460MB/s (write)
4KB Random Write: Up to 90K IOPS
Controller: Seagate® SandForce® 2281 Series with 7% Over Provisioning
Capacity: 480GB (512GB total flash memory with 32GB dedicated to real-time redundancy and error correction)*
NAND Flash Memory Type: Tier 1 asynchronous MLC
Form Factor: 1.8"
Interface: SATA 3.0 compliant to support SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s and 1.5Gb/s applications
Features: Native Command Queuing (NCQ), TRIM support, DuraClass technology, DuraWrite technology, RAISE technology, Advanced Read Disturb Management, thermal threshold management, Intelligent Block Management and Wear Leveling, Intelligent Data Retention optimization, 55-bit BCH ECC
Native Command Queuing (NCQ): Up to 32 commands
ECC Recovery: Up to 55 bits correctable per 512-byte sector (BCH)
Security: Chip Based Data Encryption: 128-bit AES-compliant
Nonrecoverable Read Errors: Less than 1 sector per 1016 bits read
Trim Support: OS Dependent
Interfaces: 1 x micro Serial ATA-600 – 7+9 pin Serial ATA
Compatible Bays: 1 x 1.8" internal with micro SATA connector
Dimensions: 3.1" D x 2.1" W x 0.2" H
Weight: 1.6 oz
Warranty: Three years
*Capacity stated is unformatted. The total formatted capacity for the drive will vary depending on the operating system and file system used.
Operating System Requirements
- Apple Mac OS X®
- Microsoft Windows® XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10
Mac and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. DuraClass, DuraWrite, RAISE, SandForce, SandForce Driven and the SandForce Driven logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Seagate Technology LLC or one of its affiliated companies in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
900757View full details