Lightning to USB Smart LED 4 Foot | 1.2 Meter MFI Cable
The VisionTek Smart LED Lightning™ to USB Charge & Sync Cable offers the fastest performance and greatest user convenience available with Lightning connector-equipped iOS® devices. Now you can quickly determine your device’s charging status and/or locate your device in a dark room or vehicle.
Patented LED Charging Status indicator:
- Pulsing red light when charging up to 90%.
- Flickering green light when approaching full charge.
- Solid green light when fully charged, then no light when device remains connected to charging source.
- Eliminates turning on screen or fumbling with phone in dark... LED gives instant at-a-glance charging status update.
- 4 foot (1.2 meter) cable length
- Anodized aluminum connector sleeves provide rugged durability.
- Slim Lightning tip fits many protective cases so you don't have to remove case to charge.
- MFi Certified for proper device operation assurance.
Cable: PVC with OD 3.0mm
Wire: AWG #30 for signal, AWG #22 for power
Length: 4 feet (1.2 meter)
Warranty: One year
US Patent: 8,704,673 B2
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 5C
- iPhone 5
- iPad Pro
- iPad Air2
- iPad Air
- iPad (4th generation)
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini
- iPod touch（5th , 6th generation）
- iPod nano（7th generation）
"Made for iPod," "Made for iPhone," and "Made for iPad" mean that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod, iPhone, or iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with iPod, iPhone, or iPad may affect wireless performance.
iPad, iPhone, iPod, iPod nano, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad Air, iPad mini, and Lightning are trademarks of Apple Inc. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. Other names are for informational purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.