Radeon HD 4650 SFF 1GB DDR3 (DVI-I, HDMI, VGA*)
Play More. Pay Less.
Loaded with the latest features, the VisionTek Radeon™HD 4650 Series graphics cards deliver a level of gaming performance previously only found in high-end graphics cards. Redefine the way you play HD games and enjoy unprecedented levels of graphics realism powered by 320 stream processing units and 1GB of DDR2 memory for Microsoft DirectX®10.1 games. Upgrade your graphics card and watch Blu-ray movies and play HD content with incredible visual fidelity or take your experience to another level with new multimedia capabilities. Do it all with break-through energy efficiency that doesn’t compromise performance.
Go Beyond HD Video
Add an AMD Radeon HD 4650 Series graphics card to your PC and watch the latest Blu-ray and HD movies play with incredible fidelity – upscale to nearly twice the display resolution of HD content. Take full advantage of Blu-ray functionality with dual-stream, picture in picture (PIP) capabilities. Sophisticated new features within AMD Avivo™HD technology give you the freedom and flexibility to edit videos and convert them to H.2.64 and MPEG-2 formats. Support for the latest audio visual interconnects ensures you can take advantage of the latest display technology.
Redefine HD Gaming
The AMD Radeon HD 4650 Series graphics cards boast up to 3 times the performance of the previous generation of GPUs and deliver a cinematic gaming experience. These graphics cards possess the same engine architecture as the award-winning AMD Radeon™ HD 4800 Series and can propel you deep into your game play with fast frame rates and high resolutions. Enhanced anti-aliasing (4X AA) and anisotropic filtering creates striking graphics with unparalleled realism so you can jack up the settings on the most demanding next-generation games. Play today while preparing for tomorrow with Microsoft DirectX® 10.1 and scalable AMD CrossFireX™ technology.
Save time and energy with the AMD Radeon™ HD 4650 Series graphics cards which provide optimal performance, break-through efficiency and stability. These graphics cards are a great option for business users who engage in video conferencing or use creative applications that require fast frame rates and exceptional visual quality. With platform-independent intelligent power management, the AMD Radeon™ HD 4650 Series graphics cards deliver the power needed to blaze through even the most intense applications while intuitively conserving energy at idle or when demand is low. Expand your visual workspace with multi- monitor support for advanced multi- tasking to help you get more done in less time. AMD also offers monthly AMD Catalyst™ driver updates and industry leading customer support for your AMD Radeon™ graphics products.
- 320 Stream Processing Units
- 1GB High speed DDR2 memory
- 128-bit memory interface
- Connectors: DVI-I, HDMI, VGA
- Single slot solution
- Small Form Factor design - 2.4” x 6.7”
- Short bracket mounted on card
- Convertible to tall bracket ATX form factor
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- 300 Watt or greater power supply (400 Watt for AMD CrossFireX™ technology in dual mode) is recommended
- Certified power supplies are recommended. Refer to http://ati.amd.com/certified PSU for a list of Certified products
- 1GB of system memory recommended
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
- DVD playback requires DVD drive
- Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive and full 1080p display requires a 1080p-capable monitor
- To enable AMD CrossFireX™ technology, a second AMD Radeon™ HD 4650 Series graphics card, an AMD CrossFireX Ready motherboard is required.
NOTE: If you desire monitor to GPU syncing with a VisionTek graphics card, we recommend the use of AMD’s FreeSync solution only. Visit http://www.amd.com/en-us/innovations/software-technologies/technologies-gaming/freesync for more information.