Radeon HD 5450 512MB DDR3 3M (2x DVI-I, miniDP)
Tap into the processing power of your VisionTek Radeon™ HD 5450 Dual DVI, mDP Graphics Card to accelerate applications with AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing (APP) technology.
It allows you to do more, and do it faster! The VisionTek Radeon™ HD 5450 Dual DVI, mDP Graphics Card processor is a next-generation visual upgrade that offers advanced video and display technologies, as well as 2nd generation support for DirectX 11 for the most versatile solution for everyday computing. Take advantage of the VisionTek Radeon™ HD 5450 Dual DVI, mDP Graphics Card acceleration capabilities and speed up your everyday applications as well as make use of amazing multimedia capabilities utilizing AMD EyeSpeed visual acceleration technology.
The digital lifestyle PC user has multiple uses for their PC, ranging from video/photo viewing, and editing/posting/transferring their content. The digital lifestyle PC userrequires discrete graphics for an exceptional HD multimedia experience. Digital lifestyle PC users have a good understanding of features and technology and expects their PC to deliver a realistic visual experience with great performance and functionality.
Features, compatibility and reliability are important to the business PC user who desires the best available technology, but also a robust and reliable user experience for today’s and tomorrow’s applications. Experience Dual DVI monitor support plus the option for a third monitor via mini display port interface. Card supports up to three monitors simultaneously. The business PC user has multiple uses for their PC, ranging from multimedia, on-line orders, managing finances, video/photo editing, multi monitor productivity, and graphics rich applications like Microsoft Office 2010 which require discrete graphics for an exceptional experience with today’s applications.
- High Definition 3D Performance & Image Quality for Your PC!
- Full DX11, DX10 and DX9 capability
- Dual DVI digital or Dual VGA analog
- Tall bracket (ATX) design
- Mini Displayport connector
Compliant with next-generation DirectX® 11, Eyefinity Technology with (mini) DisplayPort or Displayport connectivity, enables a single card to support up to three independent display outputs simultaneously. Experience Dual DVI monitor support plus the option for a third monitor via mini displayport interface.
Avivo™ Video and Display Technology
Avivo™ technology connects to high-resolution displays and home entertainment devices and produces vibrant colors, ultra sharp images, and the smoothest video playback ever offered by AMD.
- Radeon 5450 GPU @ 650MHz
- High speed DDR3 Memory
- 512MB on board memory
- x16 PCI Express
- Dual DVI + mDP (support 3 monitors simultaneously)
- Dual Link DVI-I + Dual Link DVI-D + mini Display port (single VGA supported through DVI to VGA adapter)
- HDMI video and audio supported
- Single slot passive heatsink
- ATX form factor
What's in the Box
- 1 Visiontek AMD Radeon 5450 Dual DVI, mDP graphics card
- 1 DVI to VGA adapter
- 1 Installation CD
- 1 Quick Install Guide
- DVI-I x1 (Dual link)
- DVI-D x2 (Dual link)
- VGA x2 (via DVI to VGA adapters)
- DVI-D x2 (Dual link + Dual link)
- DVI-D Dual link + VGA (via DVI to VGA adapter)
- DVI-D + DVI-D + mDP (eyefinity)
- DVI-D + VGA + mDP (eyefinity)
- Mini Displayport/Displayport* (mDP to DP adapter required for displayport)
- HDMI x1 (via DVI to HDMI adapter)**
* mDP to DP adapter sold seperarately
** DVI to HDMI adapter sold seperarately
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- 200 Watt or greater power supply recommended (270 Watt for AMD CrossFireX™ technology in dual mode). Certified power supplies are recommended. Refer to http://ati.amd.com/certifiedPSU for a list of Certified products
- Minimum 1GB of system memory
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive, a keyboard, a mouse, and a display
- DVD playback requires DVD drive and a DVD
- Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive and a Blu-ray disc
- For an AMD CrossFireX™ system, a second AMD Radeon™ HD 5450 graphics card, an AMD CrossFireX™ Ready motherboard is required
Note: Additional hardware (e.g. Blu-ray drive, HD or 10-bit monitor, TV tuner) and/or software (e.g. multimedia applications) are required for the full enablement of some features. Not all features may be supported on all components or systems - check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities and supported technologies.
- 1 Dual link DVI-I connector (digital and analog)
- 1 Dual link DVI-D connector (digital and analog)
- 1 mini Display port connector (supports video and audio)
NOTE: If you desire monitor to GPU syncing with a VisionTek graphics card, we recommend the use of AMD’s FreeSync solution only. Visit http://www.amd.com/en-us/innovations/software-technologies/technologies-gaming/freesync for more information.
900530View full details