Radeon HD 7750 2GB GDDR5 5M (4x HDMI, miniDP)
Full Height, Single slot card featuring four HDMI and one mini DisplayPort interfaces.
The only card available that supports five monitors simultaneously!*
Only a company with over two decades of cutting edge development in graphics cards can bring you the power to drive up to five displays in independent, clone, or extended mode via a single PC. The VisionTek 7750 5M 4K UHD Five Monitor card is the hassle-free, high-performance digital signage solution for retail, hospitality, commercial, healthcare, and more.
Whether you want to power a convenience store display, a multi-monitor display wall in a public venue, or feed five individual displays in separate rooms in an office, the 7750 5M is ready to present your desired message or content from a single PC.
No Additional Power Supply Needed
Thanks to an energy efficient design, the 7750 requires only 70 watts of power so it can be run off the system power bus. With most systems featuring a factory-installed 350 watt or higher power supply, you don’t have to purchase and install a larger power supply.
High Speed Memory for High Performance
While consumer grade cards use common DDR3 memory, the 7750 5M uses 2GB of higher bandwidth GDDR5 memory to deliver lag-free content with the highest resolution possible.
Five Independent Surround Sound Audio Channels
By incorporating Discrete Digital Multi-Point Audio technology into its chipset, the 7750 5M is able to deliver HD 7.1 surround sound independently to five displays via the five interfaces on the card. Gone is the need for multiple PCs and cards to provide audio to multiple displays. And, you don’t need a 3.5mm mini-DIN cable to connect to the motherboard. This attention to detail to support business application use via the HDMI interface is unmatched by any other graphics card manufacturer.
Future Proof 8K Ready
Even though 4K UHD is an emerging technology, the 7750 5M was designed to take care of today’s and tomorrow’s needs. Whether you need 7680x4320 landscape or 3840x8640 portrait resolution, the 7750 5M is ready to deliver when you need it.
*Five HDMI monitor support via the four HDMI interfaces and the one mini Display Port utilizing a mDP to 4K x 2K HDMI adapter.
Graphics Engine: Radeon HD 7750
- Video Memory: 2GB GDDR5
- Memory Interface: 128-bit
- DirectX® Support: 11
- Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Core Speed: 800MHz
- Memory Speed: 1125MHz x4 (4.5Gb/s)
- Ports: Four HDMI, One mini DisplayPort
- Number of Monitors Supported: Five
- Warranty: Three Years Limited
- 4 x 4K UHD HDMI Ports (Active 3840 x 2160 per port) + 1 mini DisplayPort V1.2
- HDMI connectivity up to 10M tested.
- 7680 x 4320 resolution (8K x 4K) (Landscape) (4* 3840 x 2160 UHD HDMIs/monitors)
- 3840 x 8640 resolution (Portrait) (4* 3840 x 2160 UHD HDMIs/Monitors rotate)
- 19200 x 2160 resolution (Landscape) (5* 3840 x 2160 UHD HDMIs/monitors)
- Eyefinity 2x2 / 1x4 / 1 x 5 mode
- Independent 5 x Clone or Extend Mode in Landscape or Portrait resolution supported for each display configuration. DDMA supported.
- Direct2Display5x Eyefinity (5x1) (1x5)
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- 350W (or greater) power supply recommended
- Max Power: 70W
- Certified power supplies are recommended.
- Minimum 2GB of system memory
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
- DVD playback requires DVD drive
- Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (all versions--Only supports two monitor display)
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP - Limited to Dual Video and Single Audio only
- AMD Eyefinity technology multi-display support for up to five displays
- AMD Stream technology
- Designed for DirectCompute 11 and OpenCL
- Accelerated Video Transcoding (AVT)
- Compliant with DirectX® 11 and earlier revisions
- Supports DirectX 11 and OpenGL
- AMD Avivo™ HD video and display technology
- Advanced dynamic power management with AMD PowerPlay™ technology
In The Box
- mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort adapter
- HDMI to DVI-D Flex Adapter
- Driver CD
The operation of AMD CrossFire™ technology in dual mode requires a second AMD Radeon™ HD 7700 series graphics card and an AMD CrossFire™ Ready motherboard.
Additional hardware (e.g. Blu-ray drive, HD or 10-bit monitor, TV tuner) and/or software (e.g. multimedia applications) are required for the full enablement of some features. Not all features may be supported on all components or systems - check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities and supported technologies. AMD App Acceleration is a set of technologies designed to improve video quality and enhance application performance. Full enablement of some features requires support for OpenCL™, DirectCompute or DirectX® Video Acceleration (DXVA). Not all products have all features and full enablement of some capabilities and may require complementary products. AMD PowerPlay™ and AMD PowerTune are technologies offered by certain AMD Radeon™ products, which are designed to intelligently manage GPU power consumption in response to certain GPU load conditions. Not all products feature all technologies – check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities. AMD HD3D is a technology designed to enable stereoscopic 3D support in games, movies and/or photos. Requires 3D stereo drivers, glasses, and display. Not all features may be supported on all components or systems – check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities and supported technologies. A list of supported stereoscopic 3D hardware is available at http://www.amd.com/HD3D. AMD CrossFire™ technology requires an AMD CrossFire Ready motherboard, an AMD CrossFire™ Bridge Interconnect (for each additional graphics card) and may require a specialized power supply. Utilization of PCI Express 3.0 bandwidth requires a mainboard equipped with a PCI Express 3.0 PHY. Not all mainboards feature this technology – check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities.
NOTE: If you desire monitor to GPU syncing with a VisionTek graphics card, we recommend the use of AMD’s FreeSync solution only. Visit http://www.amd.com/en-us/innovations/software-technologies/technologies-gaming/freesync for more information.
900690View full details