Radeon 7750 SFF 1GB GDDR5 (DVI-I, HDMI)
Based on the award-winning GCN Architecture, AMD Radeon™ HD 7750 Series GPUs are built to destroy with the industry’s very first 28nm GPU design. Packed with incredible features, such as PCI Express® 3.0, the ultra- efficient AMD ZeroCore Power technology.
Engineered to be the world’s most advanced graphics cards, AMD Radeon™ HD 7750 Series GPUs feature the award-winning GCN Architecture for spectacular performance and efficiency. Equipped with the latest technologies, such as PCI Express® 3.0 and the incredibly efficient AMD ZeroCore Power technology, gamers should never settle for anything less. Step up to the world’s most advanced graphics with the GCN Architecture, an award-winning 28nm chip engineered to enable an exceptional DirectX® 11 experience, today and tomorrow. Expanded: It’s time to broaden your horizons.
The future of computing is here. Get more than unbelievably beautiful HD video with AMD App Acceleration, get unprecedented performance in everything from browsers to video editors.
Small Form Factor – Low Profile Design
Short Form Factor design fits in today’s Low Profile desktops and workstations (short bracket mounted on card). Card is convertible to standard ATX design with (included) tall bracket for standard chassis as well. Single slot, Dual Monitor support is now available for your Small Form Factor PC. The VisionTek Radeon HD7750 1GB SFF combines a radically new and efficient ultra-threaded core architecture with AMD’s revolutionary Avivo™ video and display technology. Full support for Microsoft DX 1. The VisionTek Radeon HD7750 1GB SFF delivers exceptional visual performance for all types of PC entertainment and productivity. Ideal for moderate gaming, multimedia, office productivity, and workstation applications.
Step up to the world’s most advanced graphics with the GCN Architecture, an award-winning 28nm chip engineered to enable an exceptional DirectX® 11 experience, today and tomorrow. Built to perform as the world’s most advanced graphics, the GCN Architecture is the industry’s first 28nm GPU design. Packed with unprecedented technologies, such as PCI Express 3.0 and the ultra-efficient AMD ZeroCore Power technology, this is the hardware that gamers deserve.
Get amazing EyeDefinition graphics with DirectX® 11 technology
Play the most demanding DirectX® 11-capable games in true “Eye-Definition” with the AMD Radeon™ HD 7750 series graphics. A new and advanced DirectX® 11-capable architecture with scalable geometry processing enables flawless graphics and unbelievable frame rates for the ultimate HD gaming experience.
AMD App Acceleration
With advanced video features like color correction, image sharpening and noise removal, AMD App Acceleration sets the bar for beautiful movies. And when it’s time to multi-task, the optimized GCN Architecture is more than ready to make quick work of everyday applications.
- 800MHz RADEON HD7750
- 1125Mhz*4 GDDR5 (or faster)
- 128-bit memory path
- GCN Architecture
- PCI Express 3.0 x16 bus interface
- DirectX® 11-capable graphics
- 9th generation programmable hardware tessellation units
- Shader Model 5.0
- DirectCompute 11
- Accelerated multi-threading
- OpenGL 4.2 support
- AMD HD Media Accelerator
- AMD CrossFire™ multi-GPU technology5
- Dual, triple or quad-GPU scaling
- 3GHz HDMI 1.4a with Stereoscopic 3D Frame Packing Format, Deep Color, xvYCC wide gamut support, and high bit-rate audio
- Integrated HD audio controller
- Output protected high bit rate 7.1 channel surround sound over HDMI with no additional cables required
- Supports AC-3, AAC, Dolby TrueHD and DTS Master Audio formats
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- 300W (or greater) power supply recommended
- 400W power supply (or greater) recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology in dual mode
- Certified power supplies are recommended.
- Minimum 1GB of system memory
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
- DVD playback requires DVD drive
- Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive
The operation of AMD CrossFire™ technology in dual mode requires a second AMD Radeon™ HD 7700 series graphics card and an AMD CrossFire™ Ready motherboard.
NOTE: If you desire monitor to GPU syncing with a VisionTek graphics card, we recommend the use of AMD’s FreeSync solution only. Visit http://www.amd.com/en-us/innovations/software-technologies/technologies-gaming/freesync for more information.