Radeon R7 240 SFF 2GB DDR3 (DIV-D, HDMI, VGA*)
Productivity Series: Small Form Factor 3D graphics for your PC
The VisionTek Radeon R7 240SFF graphics card offers a perfect balance of performance, features, and affordability for the PC user seeking a complete solution. It offers support for the DIRECTX® 11.2 graphics standard and 4K Ultra HD for stunning 3D visual effects, realistic lighting, and lifelike imagery.
Its Short Form Factor design enables it to fit into the latest Low Profile desktops and workstations, yet the R7 240SFF can be converted to a standard ATX design with the included tall bracket. With 2GB of DDR3 memory and award-winning Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture, and DVI-D/HDMI outputs, the VisionTek Radeon R7 240SFF is big on features and light on your wallet.
- GCN Architecture: A new design for AMD's unified graphics processing and compute cores that allows them to achieve higher utilization for improved performance and efficiency.
- 4K Ultra HD Support: Experience what you've been missing even at 1080P! With support for 3840 x 2160 output via the HDMI port, textures and other detail normally compressed for lower resolutions can now be shown in full pixels per inch of screen definition.
- AMD App Acceleration: AMD App Accelerator creates a "co-processing" environment in which the compute processing potential in your AMD Radeon™ Graphics processor works together with the system central processor, to accelerate enabled applications.
- AMD CrossFire™ Technology: Multi-GPU support offers superior scalability, allowing you to increase your gaming performance up to 2x with AMD CrossFire™ technology.
- AMD HD3D Technology: Supports the latest stereoscopic 3D content and display technologies. Play 3D games, watch Blu-ray 3D videos, and edit 3D photos on your 3D Monitors, TV, or projector.
- AMD PowerPlay™ Technology: AMD PowerPlay™ Technology dynamically adjusts clockspeeds in response to GPU load, saving power for just when you need it.
- AMD PowerTune Technology: Maximizes performance under load conditions by dynamically increasing the GPU engine clock to take advantage of unused TDP headroom. Also allows users to configure their own TDP limit, within a provided range, for even higher performance or more power efficiency.
- Microsoft DirextX® 11.2: Get intense gaming performance and unrivalled image quality with stunning 3D visual effects, realistic lighting and lifelike imagery.
- PCI Express 3.0: Delivers double the bandwidth per lane of PCIe Gen 2 for faster GPU.
- Microsoft Windows® 7 and Windows® 8 Support: Comprehensive OS support including Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and the very latest Windows® 8 functionality and Driver support.
- HDMI: Integrated high speed HDMI output with 1080p 120Hz 3D Stereoscopic support, and 4K resolution display support at 3840 x 2160 UHD resolution.
- Boost State Smart Over-Clocking Control: AMD latest Boost State technology automatically allows Radeon Graphic to run higher than the base core speed if it's operating below power, current, and temperature specification limits.
Graphics Engine: RADEON R7 240
Video Memory: 2GB DDR3
Memory Interface: 128bit
DirectX® Support: 11.2
Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0
Core Speed: 780MHz
Memory Speed: 800MHz x2
VGA Output: VGA*
DVI Output: SL-DVI-D
HDMI Output: HDMI (Video/Audio)
UEFI Ready: Support
*In SFF systems VGA connection requires (included) bracket assembly that will occupy adjacent chassis expansion slot. In standard ATX system tall bracket is required (included).
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one x 8 or x16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- 400W (or greater) power supply recommended. 500 Watt for AMD CrossFire™ technology in dual mode: The operation of AMD CrossFire™ technology in dual mode requires a second AMD Radeon™ R7 240 graphics card and an AMD CrossFire™ Ready motherboard. Note that AMD CrossFire™ technology greater than dual mode is not supported with AMD Radeon™ R7 240 graphics products
- Minimum 1GB of system memory.
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive.
- DVD playback requires DVD drive.
- Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive.
- Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 operating system.
NOTE: If you desire monitor to GPU syncing with a VisionTek graphics card, we recommend the use of AMD’s FreeSync solution only. Visit http://www.amd.com/en-us/innovations/software-technologies/technologies-gaming/freesync for more information.
900701View full details