Radeon R7 360 2GB GDDR5 3M (DVI-I, HDMI, DisplayPort)
Made for online gaming supremacy.
Take your games to a whole new level. With greater than 60fps you get supercharged performance at max setting in beautiful, high-definition 1080p. The feature-rich VisionTek Radeon™ R7 360 GPU delivers all the power you need to play the hottest online games in stunning detail along with smooth, stutter-free gameplay, thanks to AMD FreeSync™ technology.
Every gamer deserves perfectly smooth, realistic gameplay and peak performance. With the VisionTek Radeon R7 360 Graphics Card, you will be able to maintain the highest possible frame rates while connected to FreeSync monitors without sacrificing performance. On board this powerful GPU is 2GB of GDDR5 memory, engine clock speeds up to 1050MHz, AMD PowerTune and AMD ZeroCore Power technologies for a performance boost when you need it, and DVI-I/HDMI/DisplayPort outputs, giving you the ultimate gaming advantage.
Packed with AMD technologies.
- Advanced GDDR5 Memory Technology: The highest memory bandwidth available today enables higher GPU performance.
- PCI Express 3.0: Get the maximum performance from your GPU when paired with the latest platforms.
- DirectX® 12: Microsoft's new technology enables great performance and dramatically improved GPU and CPU multiprocessing and multithreading performance - thanks to Async Shaders and Multi-threaded Command Buffer Recording - for more efficient rendering of richer and more complex scenes.
- AMD Eyefinity Technology: Expand your territory and customize your field of vision. Connect up to three displays on a single GPU for dynamic, panoramic multi-screen gaming. You'll get an expansive experience that's truly out of sight.
- 4K Ultra HD Support: Experience what you've been missing even at 1080P! With support for 3840 x 2160 output via the HDMI port, textures and other detail normally compressed for lower resolutions can now be shown in full pixels per inch of screen definition.
- AMD Crossfire™ Technology: Scale up to four GPUs with AMD CrossFire™ and amplify your system's graphics processing capability.
- VSR (Virtual Super Resolution): Get quality that rivals 1440p, even on a 1080p display while playing your favorite games thanks to AMD's VSR.
Graphics Engine: Radeon R7 360
Video Memory: 2GB GDDR5
Memory Interface: 128-bit
DirectX® Support: 12
Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0 x16
Core Speed: 1050MHz
Memory Speed: 1625MHz x4 (7Gb/s)
Number of Monitors Supported: Up to Three
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
1 HDMI Connector (Supports Video and Audio)
1 DisplayPort Connector
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard.
- 500W (or greater) power supply with one 75W 6-pin PCI Express power connector recommended.
- 600W power supply (or greater) with two 75W 6-pin PCI Express power connectors recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology in dual mode.
- The operation of AMD CrossFire™ technology in dual mode requires a second AMD Radeon™ R7 360 graphics card and an AMD CrossFire™ Ready motherboard.
- Minimum 4GB of system memory 8GB (or more) system memory recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology.
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive, a keyboard, a mouse, and a display. Latest AMD Catalyst™ software also available at www.amd.com/catalyst
- DVD playback requires DVD drive and a DVD.
- Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive and a Blu-ray disc.
- Not for industrial or commercial use.
- Supported Operating Systems include Windows 8.1, Windows 8 and Windows 7.
Minimum recommended system power supply wattage is based on the specific graphics card and the typical power requirements of other system components. Your system may require more or less power. OEM and other pre-assembled PCs may have different power requirements.