Radeon R9 380X 4GB GDDR5 4M (DVI-D, DVI-I, DP, HDMI)
3The VisionTek Radeon™ R9 380X is a factory overclocked graphics card that was designed to play the most demanding games from 1080p all the way to 4K resolution. Even at 1080p, users can get quality that rivals 4K thanks to Virtual Super Resolution (VSR). Loaded with the latest advancements in GCN architecture, including AMD Freesync™, AMD Eyefinity, and AMD LiquidVR™ technologies, plus support for the next gen APIs DirectX®12, OpenGL® 4.5, and Vulkan™, the VisionTek Radeon R9 380X is for the serious PC gamer.
The DNA of 4K Gaming and the Smooth Gameplay You Deserve
No one deserves choppy gameplay or broken frames, and the VisionTek Radeon R9 380X provides fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any frame rate thanks to AMD FreeSync™ technology. Ultra-smooth, extra-rich, fast-twitch performance with no more tears. Every gamer deserves perfectly smooth, realistic gameplay and peak performance.
Evolve your visual experience VSR for quality that rivals 4K gameplay, even at 1080p. Or game in 1440p at 4K resolution and get massive frame buffer overhead, all with next-gen DirectX® 12, OpenGL® 4.5, and Vulkan™ API support. Added AMD FreeSync™ technology means no tears and no stutters, just pumped up flow for unbelievably smooth, ultra-responsive gaming at peak performance.
Virtually Real and Really Visual
Be prepared to escape into a lifelike realm of ultra-immersive virtual reality and obliterate the opposition with the 4K gaming power and advanced features of the AMD Radeon™ R9 380X GPU. Enjoy game quality that rivals 4K, even on 1080p displays, with upscaling via Virtual Super Resolution (VSR). Step into enhanced gaming realism with AMD LiquidVR™ technology and sustain an ultra-immersive VR presence… one that’s liquid-smooth, low-latency, and plug-and-play compatible.
Max out game settings at 1440p, or jump directly to ultra-HD 4K. Be ready for DirectX® 12 games and boost gaming performance at higher resolutions with 256-bit interface and 4GB of high-performance GDDR5 memory. Connect multiple 1080p displays to a single GPU with AMD Eyefinity technology for panoramic gaming, and get more bite for the fight by adding two GPUs with AMD CrossFire™ technology. Plus support for DirectX® 12, OpenGL® 4.5, Vulkan™, and the available free Windows® 10 upgrade from Microsoft®, prep you for the coming wave of new games.
Packed with AMD Technologies
- VSR (Virtual Super Resolution): Get quality that rivals 1440p, even on a 1080p display while playing your favorite games thanks to AMD’s VSR.
- AMD Eyefinity Technology: Expand your territory and customize your field of vision. Connect up to four displays on a single GPU for dynamic, panoramic multi-screen gaming. You’ll get an expansive experience that’s truly out of sight.
- VULKAN™: Support for this next-gen API for stunning, real-time graphics—giving the new wave of games direct control of GPU acceleration for max performance and predictability.
- DirectX® 12: Microsoft’s new technology enables great performance and dramatically improved GPU and CPU multiprocessing and multithreading performance - thanks to Async Shaders and Multi-threaded Command Buffer Recording - for more efficient rendering of richer and more complex scenes.
- AMD Crossfire™ Technology: Scale up to four GPUs with AMD CrossFire™ and amplify your system’s graphics processing capability.
- AMD Freesync ™ Technology: Maintain extreme frame rates while playing the most demanding games, without frame-tearing or video stuttering, using AMD’s open-standard dynamic refresh rate technology that automatically synchronizes your GPU output with AMD FreeSync™ technology-enabled DisplayPort monitors.
- AMD LiquidVR™ Technology: AMD is making VR as comfortable as possible by lowering the motion-to-photo latency. Enhance gaming realism and maintain ultra-immersive VR presence. Enjoy liquid-smooth visual performance and ultra-high frame rates and cross over to the other side of realistic virtual environments and interaction.
- Graphics Engine: Radeon™ R9 380X
- Overclocking: Factory Overclocked
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5
- Memory Interface: 256-bit
- DirectX® Support: 12
- Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Number of Monitors Supported: Up to Six
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- 1 DVI-D
- 1 DVI-I
- 1 HDMI Connector (Supports Video and Audio)
- 1 DisplayPort Connector
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard.
- 500W (or greater) power supply with two 75W 6-pin PCI Express power connector recommended. 600W power supply (or greater) with four 75W 6-pin PCI Express power connectors recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology in dual mode. The operation of AMD CrossFire™ technology in dual mode requires a second, identical GPU (AMD Radeon™ R9 380X or AMD Radeon™ R9 380 graphics card) and an AMD CrossFire™ Ready motherboard.
- Minimum 4GB of system memory. 8GB (or more) system memory recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology.
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive, a keyboard, a mouse, and a display. Latest AMD Catalyst™ software also available at www.amd.com/catalyst.
- DVD playback requires DVD drive and a DVD.
- Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive and a Blu-ray disc.
- Supported operating systems include Linux®, Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1 and Windows® 7.
- 64-bit operating system required.
- Not for industrial or commercial use.
NOTE: Minimum recommended system power supply wattage is based on the specific graphics card and the typical power requirements of other system components. Your system may require more or less power. OEM and other pre-assembled PCs may have different power requirements.