Radeon R9 390X 8GB GDDR5 4M (2x DVI-D, DP, HDMI)
Your ticket to gaming supremacy.
A whole new dimension of gaming, for a whole new reality. Your days of gaming in mere HD are behind you. All the power you need for the most immersive 4K gaming experience and beyond, now and tomorrow.
The VisionTek AMD Radeon™ R9 390X graphics card puts premium 4K gaming and Virtual Reality within reach—you’re locked and loaded for smooth, true-to-life, stutter-free gameplay with ultra-high performance and resolution.
Featuring 8GB of GDDR5 memory, engine clock speeds up to 1050MHz, award-winning Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture, and DVI-D/DVI-D/HDMI/DisplayPort outputs, the VisionTek Radeon R9 390X is designed to outperform the competition. It enables you to take advantage of 1440p and up to 4K Ultra HD high resolution displays to play the most demanding games at maximum detail better than any card in its class.
With support for the DIRECTX® 12 graphics standard, you can elevate your gaming experience with stunning 3D visual effects, realistic lighting, and lifelike imagery. Featuring AMD’s True Audio technology found only on AMD’s top-of-the-line cards, you’ll hear what you’ve been missing in startling realistic surround sound within games.
Make the virtual world seem “real” with the LiquidVR-enabled the VisionTek Radeon R9 390X graphics card. AMD LiquidVR™ technology capitalizes on GCN architecture to enable liquid-smooth visual performance, high frame rates and realistic head-to-headset motion response to match what you see on your VR head-mounted display (HMD) screen. Enjoy plug-and-play ease and broad compatibility for today’s evolving VR head-mounted displays and future-ready support for fantastic new VR technologies that will transform tomorrow’s gaming and entertainment.
Gaming shouldn’t be a choice between choppy gameplay and high performance. With AMD Radeon™ R9 390 Series graphics and FreeSync™ technology, it doesn’t have to be. Transform the most demanding games into a liquid-smooth, artifact-free, 4K cinematic experience with the highest performance at virtually any frame rate. FreeSync™ works at the speed of your game for incredible responsiveness and uncompromising smoothness.
Packed with AMD technologies.
- Advanced GDDR5 Memory Technology: The highest memory bandwidth available today enables higher GPU performance.
- PCI Express 3.0: Get the maximum performance from your GPU when paired with the latest platforms.
- DirectX® 12: Microsoft’s new technology enables great performance and dramatically improved GPU and CPU multiprocessing and multithreading performance - thanks to Async Shaders and Multi-threaded Command Buffer Recording - for more efficient rendering of richer and more complex scenes.
- AMD Eyefinity Technology: Expand your territory and customize your field of vision. Connect up to four displays on a single GPU for dynamic, panoramic multi-screen gaming. You’ll get an expansive experience that’s truly out of sight.
- 4K Ultra HD Support: Experience what you’ve been missing even at 1080P! With support for 3840 x 2160 output via the HDMI port and 4096 x 2160 via the Displayport, textures and other detail normally compressed for lower resolutions can now be shown in full pixels per inch of screen definition.
- AMD Crossfire™ Technology: Scale up to four GPUs with AMD CrossFire™ and amplify your system’s graphics processing capability.
- 512-Bit Memory Bus: High-bandwidth bus interface delivers the performance needed for a better 4K experience; wider is better (compared to the competition’s 256-bit and 384-bit bus).
- VSR (Virtual Super Resolution): Get quality that rivals 1440p, even on a 1080p display while playing your favorite games thanks to AMD’s VSR.
- AMD LiquidVR™ Technology: AMD is making VR as comfortable as possible by lowering the motion-to-photo latency. Enhance gaming realism and maintain ultra-immersive VR presence. Enjoy liquid-smooth visual performance and ultra-high frame rates and cross over to the other side of realistic virtual environments and interaction.
- AMD Freesync™ Technology: Maintain extreme frame rates while playing the most demanding games, without frame-tearing or video stuttering, using AMD’s open-standard dynamic refresh rate technology that automatically synchronizes your GPU output with AMD FreeSync™ technology-enabled DisplayPort monitors.
Graphics Engine: Radeon R9 390X
Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5
Memory Interface: 512-bit
DirectX® Support: 12
Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0 x16
Core Speed: Up to 1050MHz
Memory Speed: 1500MHz (6Gb/s)
Number of Monitors Supported: Up to Four
Warranty: 2 Year Limited
2 Dual link DVI-D
1 HDMI Connector (Supports Video and Audio)
1 DisplayPort Connector
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- 750W (or greater) power supply with one 150W 8-pin PCI Express power connector and one 75W 6-pin PCI Express power connector recommended.
- Minimum 8GB of system memory 16GB (or more) system memory recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive, a keyboard, a mouse, and a display
- DVD playback requires DVD drive and a DVD
- A display with digital input (HDMI, DisplayPort or DVI) is required
- Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive and a Blu-ray disc
- Supported operating systems include Linux®, Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1 and Windows® 7
- 64-bit operating system required
- Not for industrial or commercial use.
Minimum recommended system power supply wattage is based on the specific graphics card and the typical power requirements of other system components. Your system may require more or less power. OEM and other pre-assembled PCs may have different power requirements.
900810View full details