Radeon RX 460 Overclocked 4GB GDDR5 3M (DP, HDMI, Dual Link DVI-D)
Thanks to AMD FreeSync™ technology1. Powerful Async shaders and the best version of Graphics Core Next yet means you will also be ready for the upcoming DirectX® 12 and Vulkan™ games. Strap in for high visuals and high frame rates Conquer the latest DirectX® 12 and Vulkan™ titles with powerful Async shaders, new geometry capabilities and the best version of Graphics Core Next yet!
1x Display Port 1.4 (DisplayPort 1.2 Certified, DisplayPort 1.3/1.4 Ready)
1x HDMI 2.0b
1x Dual Link DVI-D
- HDR Ready
- FinFET 14
- AMD FreeSync technology
- DirectX™ 12 Optimized
- VR Ready Premium
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard.
- 450W (or greater) power supply with one 75W 6-pin PCI Express power connector recommended**.
- Minimum 4GB of system memory 8GB (or more) system memory recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology.
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive, a keyboard, a mouse, and a display.
- DVD playback requires DVD drive and a DVD.
- A display with digital input (HDMI™, DisplayPort or DVI) is required.
- Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive and a Blu-ray disc.
- Supported operating systems include Linux®, Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, and Windows® 7.
- 64-bit operating system required.
Drivers for this card may be found here: AMD.com
*The operation of AMD CrossFire™ technology in dual mode requires a second similar AMD Radeon™ series graphics card and an AMD CrossFire™ Ready motherboard
1AMD FreeSync™ technology is designed to eliminate stuttering and/or tearing in games and videos by locking a display’s refresh rate to the framerate of the graphics card. Check with your component or system manufacturer for specific capabilities. AMD FreeSync™ technology compatible monitor, AMD Radeon™ Graphics and/or AMD A-Series APU compliant with DisplayPort™ Adaptive-Sync required. AMD Catalyst™ 15.2 Beta (or newer) required. Adaptive refresh rates vary by display; check with your monitor manufacturer for specific capabilities. A list of supported hardware and compatible monitors is available at www.amd.com/freesync. GRT-2
2AMD’s product warranty does not cover damages caused by overclocking, even when overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware 3HEVC acceleration is subject to inclusion/installation of compatible HEVC players
** Certified power supplies are recommended
900900View full details