Built on the incredible Polaris architecture.
Equip yourself with the latest Radeon RX 560 graphics card and get the gaming experience and performance you deserve. Prepare yourself for the future of gaming.
the Radeon RX 560 graphics card comes with features built for gamers, content consumers, and content creators. Optimized for streaming, recording, and sharing gameplay, AMD's Polaris-based GPUs ship ready to encode and decode at up to 4K 60fps.
Graphics Engine: Radeon RX560
Base Clock: 1175 MHz Base
1275 MHz Boost
1295 MHz Turbo
Video Memory: 2GB GDDR5
Memory Interface: 128-bit
DirectX® Support: 12
1x Display Port 1.4 (DisplayPort 1.2 Certified, DisplayPort 1.3/1.4 Ready)
1x HDMI 2.0b
1x Dual Link DVI
- HDR Ready
- FinFET 14
- AMD FreeSync technology
- DirectX™ 12 Optimized
• PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard.
• 450W (or greater) power supply recommended**.
• Minimum 4GB of system memory 8GB (or more) system memory recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology.
• Installation software requires CD-ROM drive, keyboard, mouse, and display.
• DVD playback requires DVD drive and a DVD.
• A display with digital input (HDMI™, DisplayPort or DVI) is required.
• Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive and a Blu-ray disc.
• Supported operating systems include Linux®, Windows® 10, and Windows® 7.
• 64-bit operating system required.
Drivers for this card may be found here: AMD.com