Radeon RX 570 4GB GDDR5 OC Rear Blower 4M (3x DP, HDMI)
Radeon RX 500 series graphics cards are designed for gamers who want premium performance at a fair price. For gamers who want flexibility without compromise.
Put yourself back in the driver’s seat with an intuitive UI and enhanced overclocking.1 Experience incredible performance with Asynchronous Shaders, DirectX® 12, Vulkan™ and AMD’s open FreeSync™ Technology, giving you smooth performance and high framerates without screen tearing or latency. 2
We’ve created a technological revolution that puts you in control. The Radeon RX 500 Series is ready to roll, right out-of-the-box.
You demanded it - we made it reality.
- Graphics Engine: Radeon RX570
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5
- Bus Standard: PCI Express x16
- Outputs: 3 x DisplayPort, 1 x HDMI
- DirectX® Support: 12
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited with registration
3x Display Port 1.4 (DisplayPort 1.2 Certified, DisplayPort 1.3/1.4 Ready)
1x HDMI 2.0b
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard.
- 500W (or greater) power supply with one 75W 6-pin PCI Express power connector recommended**.
- Minimum 4GB of system memory 8GB (or more) system memory recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology.
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive, keyboard, mouse, and display.
- DVD playback requires DVD drive and a DVD.
- A display with digital input (HDMI™, DisplayPort or DVI) is required.
- Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive and a Blu-ray disc.
- Supported operating systems include Linux®, Windows® 10, and Windows® 7.
- 64-bit operating system required.
Drivers for this card may be found here: AMD.com
1. Product is based on the DisplayPort 1.4 Specification published February 23, 2016, and is expected to pass VESA’s compliance testing process when available. GD-110
2. FreeSync is an AMD technology designed to eliminate stuttering and/or tearing in games and videos by locking a display’s refresh rate to the framerate of the graphics card. Requires Monitor, AMD Radeon™ graphics and/or AMD A-Series APU compliant with DisplayPort™ Adaptive-Sync 1.2 (or newer). AMD Catalyst™ driver 15.2 Beta (or newer) required. Adaptive refresh rates vary by display; check with your monitor manufacturer for specific capabilities. Only select AMD Radeon GPUs and A-Series APUs supported; see www.amd.com/freesync for full details. GD-67
3. FreeSync 2 does not require HDR capable monitors; driver can set monitor in native mode when FreeSync 2 supported HDR content is detected. Otherwise, HDR content requires that the system be configured with a fully HDR-ready content chain, including: graphics card, graphics driver and application. Video content must be graded in HDR and viewed with an HDR-ready player. Windowed mode content requires operating system support. GD-105
** Certified power supplies are recommended