Radeon RX 580 8GB GDDR5 OC 5M (3x DP, HDMI, DL-DVI) Overclocked Edition
Put yourself back in the driver’s seat with an intuitive UI and enhanced overclocking.1
Experience incredible performance with Asynchronous Shaders, DirectX® 12, Vulkan™ and AMD’s open FreeSync™ Technology, giving you smooth performance and high framerates without screen tearing or latency. 2 We’ve created a technological revolution that puts you in control. The Radeon RX 500 Series is ready to roll, right out-of-the-box.
You demanded it - we made it reality.
Graphics Engine: Radeon RX580
Base Clock: 1257 MHz Base
1340 MHz Boost
1366 MHz Turbo
Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5
Memory Interface: 256-bit
DirectX® Support: 12
Bus Standard: PCI Express compliant motherboard with one x16 slot
Warranty: 2 Year Limited with registration
- 3x Display Port 1.4 (DisplayPort 1.2 Certified, DisplayPort 1.3/1.4 Ready)
- 1x HDMI 2.0b
- 1x Dual Link DVI
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard.
- 500W (or greater) power supply with one 75W 8-pin PCI Express power connector recommended**.
- Minimum 4GB of system memory 8GB (or more) system memory recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology.
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive, keyboard, mouse, and display.
- DVD playback requires DVD drive and a DVD.
- A display with digital input (HDMI™, DisplayPort or DVI) is required.
- Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive and a Blu-ray disc.
- Supported operating systems include Linux®, Windows® 10, and Windows® 7.
- 64-bit operating system required.
Drivers for this card may be found here: AMD.com
3. FreeSync 2 does not require HDR capable monitors; driver can set monitor in native mode when FreeSync 2 supported HDR content is detected. Otherwise, HDR content requires that the system be configured with a fully HDR-ready content chain, including: graphics card, graphics driver and application. Video content must be graded in HDR and viewed with an HDR-ready player. Windowed mode content requires operating system support. GD-105
** Certified power supplies are recommended