Refurbished Connect Series USB 3.0 PCIe 4-Port Expansion Card
Back up photos, music, and HD movies to external drives at data transfer rates up to 500MB/s.
The VisionTek USB 3.0 PCIe 4-Port Expansion Card lets you easily harness the power of your computer's fast PCI Express card slots to add four SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports for external drive data transfers up to 500MB/s. That's nearly 10x faster than USB 2.0! Besides getting a massive speed boost, the VisionTek Expansion Card's four ports are bus-powered so most drives can be used without their bulky, unsightly power adapters. And for further convenience, the card also supports hot-swappable storage connections. Add and disconnect external drives and other USB 3.0 devices as you please!
- Add four USB 3.0 ports to your current system... up to 10x faster than USB 2.0.
- Backward compatible so you can connect all existing USB 2.0 devices.
- All four ports are bus-powered, so most external drives can be used without a power adapter.
- Ideal for transferring music, movies, and videos to/from external drives.
- Simple to install... just slide into any open PCI Express slot.
- Connect up to 127 devices per port by cascading multiple USB 3.0 hubs.
- Compatible with all versions of Windows.
- Includes Molex to SATA power adapter cable for immediate use with SATA interface equipped power supplies.
- Designed for full-height, ATX desktop systems with standard chassis.
Form Factor: Plug-in Card
Interface (Bus) Type: PCI Express x1
Ports: 4 x USB 3.0 9 Pin Type A
Data Link Protocol: USB 1.0, USB 2.0, USB 3.0
Data Transfer Rate: Up to 5 Gb/s (500MB/s) with USB 3.0, up to 60MB/s with USB 2.0
Compliant Standards: USB 1.1, USB 2.0, USB 3.0
Compatible Slots: 1 x PCI Express 2.0 or 1.0. If card used in PCIe 1.0 enabled computer, maximum throughput is 2.5Gb/s
Operating System Compatibility: Drivers for Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7, 8 (32/64-bit) included on provided CD
Warranty: 90-Day Limited
401082-001View full details